Friday, June 7, 2013

Tig Bitties and Aat Fsses

r10t3r: Here have some Batman feels.







r10t3r:

Here have some Batman feels.

dirtylittledamsel: me at school





dirtylittledamsel:

me at school

Photo



a-trex: i was wondering how i would react to this and i feel...



a-trex:

i was wondering how i would react to this and i feel like i would jump back and just yell "NOT LIKE THIS, NOT LIKE THIS"

joepezz: Fliers for SAUCEAPALOOZA!



joepezz:

Fliers for SAUCEAPALOOZA!

Photo



Photo





Photo









maidofghouls: Happy Birthday you legend of thrash! Tom Araya...





maidofghouls:

Happy Birthday you legend of thrash! Tom Araya turning 52 today, all the best mate \m/

metalinjection: Serj Tankian Is In No Rush To Create A New...



metalinjection:

Serj Tankian Is In No Rush To Create A New SYSTEM OF A DOWN Record

I feel like every time we talk about Serj Tankian on here, I just care less and less about what he's doing. He's reverse growing on us all! Okay let's review; first Serj blathers on about a bunch of solo stuff and whatever. Then bassist for System of a Down, Shavo Odadjian says…

Click here for more

I'm not a big System fan but he has the right mindset for this. You can tell he wants it to be a damn good album if it ever happens but he's making his schedule a living hell. If he is open to the idea when his schedule is free, then I say after these two albums he should do it. Unless he's just hiding the fact he doesn't want to do it and just makes another solo album right after this. We'll see, I guess.

Reblog this

strizzwald:

So we can get Yahoo to bring back our alt+reblog!

Bad Yahoo

image

I thought this was just me… Holy shit

cecilio55: Dark Tranquillity - The Silence In Between



cecilio55:

Dark Tranquillity - The Silence In Between

theghostsamongus: Periphery - Light



theghostsamongus:

Periphery - Light

buttersnip: Favourites.



buttersnip:

Favourites.

dat-dovah: More OC for you Djitterbugs  Not sure how I feel...



dat-dovah:

More OC for you Djitterbugs 

Not sure how I feel about this… But I really do't like most of the guys crossed out.

sleeplessinstinct: TesseracT || Of Matter - Proxy I'm a...



sleeplessinstinct:

TesseracT || Of Matter - Proxy


I'm a surrogate

I'm archetypal and itinerant
I'm your excuse to long
For a superior
I will undertake
I will overcome

Imperfection you will find
Look close enough
Tear off the mask I need
This endeavor is not mine
You subject me to the daggers you conceive
I'm stronger than I was before
Thus you reinforce these walls
I can't fight you anymore
Threatened by the open door
All the chances I ignore
I can't stand still anymore

The day is done
Nothing left to say
Resting head in hands
Wishing I had known my place
To take a stand
The errand of a fool
I'm not to reprimand
I'm here to help you through

Is nothing like it seems?
Living in this sequence, a dream
Is nothing like it seems?
Gather broken shards of self esteem.

Photo





Photo









thmphilosopher: This photo is just too perfect 



thmphilosopher:

This photo is just too perfect 

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment