Friday, June 7, 2013

My dreams are nightmares

Photo



esmeraldamlgmlg: Comida :)



esmeraldamlgmlg:

Comida :)

captioningcrusader: The basic plot of every Star Trek episode...





















captioningcrusader:

The basic plot of every Star Trek episode ever.

Based off this post (x)

brighteyes-shinesuicide: cute-romantic-quotes: Cute love...



brighteyes-shinesuicide:

cute-romantic-quotes:

Cute love quotes

Photo



undrinkable: damn.



undrinkable:

damn.

Photo



cradidily: *waking up from a coma* "how many followers do I have"

cradidily:

*waking up from a coma* "how many followers do I have"

these-times-will-pass: Love quotes? you will love this blog



these-times-will-pass:

Love quotes? you will love this blog

Photo



Photo



Photo



Guys. Don’t kill me I’m just curious Kay? What’s my swag level? 1 like = 1...

Guys. Don’t kill me I’m just curious Kay?

What’s my swag level?

1 like = 1 swag.

Haha :)

allons-ydraco: smokeporch: and the saddest part is that i...



allons-ydraco:

smokeporch:

and the saddest part is that i waited

NO GET OUT

abitrudeandnotginger: wandererofgallifrey: tickle-me-dalek: wa...



abitrudeandnotginger:

wandererofgallifrey:

tickle-me-dalek:

wandererofgallifrey:

abitrudeandnotginger:

tennants-laugh:

if you're sad then remember that there are things even David Tennant can't do
 

oh come on we all know the hula hoop just realized what was going on and lost the ability to can

I totally understand, dear hula hoop. I really and truly do.

UhM WOW OK THIS IS MY NEW FAVOURITE GIF 

BLESS U

GUYS IT GOT BETTER

atemgefroren: Das macht mal deutlich, wie krank die ganze Sache...



atemgefroren:

Das macht mal deutlich, wie krank die ganze Sache ist

Photo



German guy confused by the meaning of "Party Pooper". X



German guy confused by the meaning of "Party Pooper".

X

Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment