Thursday, June 6, 2013

All these bitches wanna lick my ice cream

Picture perfect.



Picture perfect.

Photo



New vape.



New vape.

Photo



i-am-mr-clever: TH-THEY JUST SHOWED UP OUT OF NOWHERE





i-am-mr-clever:

TH-THEY JUST SHOWED UP OUT OF NOWHERE

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



undietaker: Were sitting in class when these two kids knock on...



undietaker:

Were sitting in class when these two kids knock on the window and a kid from our class opens the window and the kids start doing a drug deal and our teacher is just standing there like "DO YOU GUYS THINK IM BLIND"

Photo



baconnnnnnn: why are high school students in movies always 30 years old

baconnnnnnn:

why are high school students in movies always 30 years old

lameborghini: my spidey sense is tellin me that ur a little bitch

lameborghini:

my spidey sense is tellin me that ur a little bitch

Photo



liveblazed: Blunt smoke



liveblazed:

Blunt smoke

Fuck me



Fuck me

sneeply: The motto



sneeply:

The motto

Photo



mvllowhigh: do the drugs, don't let the drugs do you.

mvllowhigh:

do the drugs, don't let the drugs do you.

No comments:

Post a Comment