Friday, June 7, 2013

Cheap Tricks & Cheesy OneLiners

Congrats to the Ackles and their newest addition, Justice Jay...



Congrats to the Ackles and their newest addition, Justice Jay "JJ" Ackles, born May 30th, 2013

Photo





klaatu-berata-necktie: hardlyfunctioningempath: batched: bilbo...



klaatu-berata-necktie:

hardlyfunctioningempath:

batched:

bilbos-buttons:

martinyfreeman:

cas-amigos:

gallifreyan-girl-and-her-doctor:

doctor-assbutt-deduced-spock:

timelordemort:

#is he mocking benedict cumberbatch

(via zacharyquinto)

OMFG XD

liamdryden: 12th Doctor Announced 



liamdryden:

12th Doctor Announced 

sethmeyersperfectperson: The kid in the hat and hoodie was the...



sethmeyersperfectperson:

The kid in the hat and hoodie was the hottest boy at my school until he graduated last year (he's almost 19 now and this is from when he was like 13 or 14). He kept this a well guarded secret until one day someone showed it to me. I've probably watched it like 50 times at this point, it is just too goddamn funny. 

‏@coollike: I find this spoon to be interesting. (x)



I find this spoon to be interesting. (x)

foreverwholocked: gerti: waitfortheawesomeness: It's been a...



foreverwholocked:

gerti:

waitfortheawesomeness:

It's been a year and I'm still not over this

it's been over a year what the fuck

It's been a year, 4 months, and 21 days today.

Not that I've been counting.

"Russian whizkid, what's your name? Chanko? Cherpov?"













"Russian whizkid, what's your name? Chanko? Cherpov?"

Photo









whythefuckareyouromeo: OH MY GOD SO I LIVE NEXT TO A VERY STRICT, VERY BIG, CHRISTIAN FAMILY AND...

whythefuckareyouromeo:

OH MY GOD

SO I LIVE NEXT TO A VERY STRICT, VERY BIG, CHRISTIAN FAMILY AND ALL OUR WINDOWS ARE OPEN AND I JUST SCREAMED "JESUS FUCK" REALLY LOUD AND I HEARD 3 MORTIFIED GASPS FROM OUTSIDE IM CRYING

Photo









coolguyemote: everyone has seen this picture at least once in their internet life

coolguyemote:

everyone has seen this picture at least once in their internet life

image

bittenbyscarlett: Bucky chased after Natasha and made a leap...















bittenbyscarlett:

Bucky chased after Natasha and made a leap for her (6.5 cleveland)

check the video here→(x)

@WesBall - Glade Life.



@WesBall - Glade Life.

Photo









Chris Pine talking about his eyebrow dilemma (x)









Chris Pine talking about his eyebrow dilemma (x)

moriartylaughingalonewithcrown:



moriartylaughingalonewithcrown:

Photo





pyrop:



pyrop:

image

seraphlimonade: Usually I draw cute,fluffy things….and then I...



seraphlimonade:

Usually I draw cute,fluffy things….and then I remember I am a masochist for feels and I draw things like this… 

I'm….sorry?

* hide under poncho*

No comments:

Post a Comment