Sunday, June 9, 2013

omgcookiencream

Do u guys do skype shows

Sometimes, maybe if you're lucky we will do one for you! ;) -Mrs.

Photo



Hey what's the wildest thing you ever done???

Well I'd say it's probably pretty obvious we both get a bit of pleasure out of exhibitionism… one night we opened up the blinds and fucked in front of my window for the neighbors.  We've both had other wild experiences while we were not together, but for now that's ours.  And we're planning this threesome, sooooo.  ;)

-Mrs.

Hope you like. :D Absolutely!  -Mrs.



Hope you like. :D

Absolutely!  -Mrs.

Naughty thoughts! Mmhm, this is really hot.  Thanks.  ;)  -Mrs.



Naughty thoughts!

Mmhm, this is really hot.  Thanks.  ;)  -Mrs.

Not as big as your hubbies, but let me know if it helps get you...



Not as big as your hubbies, but let me know if it helps get you by til he gets there and fucks the shit out of you ;)

It does!  I appreciate the submission!!  ;)  -Mrs.

I’m horny and the mister is at work. Send me something naughty.

I’m horny and the mister is at work.

Send me something naughty.

I'm sure it's already been answered, but do either of you go both ways? Or maybe both? :P

Well Mrs. C is straight curious. That might not make sense. What I mean is that she's straight but can appreciate a woman and has never been with one and is curious about it. I, however, am straight. But I'm comfortable enough with my sexuality to be around gay guys or bi guys. And if Mrs C ever wanted a MFM threesome I really wouldn't mind doing it.

I (Mr. C) have a long day at work today. Lets keep me entertained by submitting things to us....

I (Mr. C) have a long day at work today. Lets keep me entertained by submitting things to us. I’m sure the Mrs. will love it and I will obviously love it. Soooooo…GO!

Nice blog. Love the pics!

Hey thanks! We appreciate it :)

cricketandperv: sensualhotcouples: mydesiredwife: We usually...



cricketandperv:

sensualhotcouples:

mydesiredwife:

We usually dont partake in these but if it allows us to see other like minded couples I think its worth it !!! :)

Ok! Why not? We are a couple„ and love sex„here we go!

We're newbies.

Well we for sure post our own photos :)

iron-vans: This > > > I may or may not try to get the...



iron-vans:

This > > >

I may or may not try to get the mister to allow me to read him this book. It's so beautiful and perfect in every single imaginable way.

love the blog keep up the good work!



love the blog keep up the good work!

If you touch yourself when you look at our blog, send us pictures. We want to see you ;) -Mrs.

If you touch yourself when you look at our blog, send us pictures. We want to see you ;)
-Mrs.

Cleanly shaved and still pink and wet from a hot shower after...









Cleanly shaved and still pink and wet from a hot shower after the gym.

One of my fantasies is still to have sex with an Asian girl. Maybe if this threesome goes well, Mrs...

One of my fantasies is still to have sex with an Asian girl. Maybe if this threesome goes well, Mrs C and I can look for an Asian girl :)

The mrs is sooo sexy, your so lucky

I am a very lucky guy :)

Here are some photos from past sexy times :)









Here are some photos from past sexy times :)

Here are some original boobs for Ms. C. Hope you'll follow...



Here are some original boobs for Ms. C. Hope you'll follow us over at justsearchingMI

Let’s try and get some female submissions tonight. Make Mr. and Mrs. C happy by showing us...

Let’s try and get some female submissions tonight. Make Mr. and Mrs. C happy by showing us your boobies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment